Entertainment recruitment for Spanish Hotel**** season 2020
50 Sport Entertainers, Children’s entertainers and Fitness
The chance to work in a 3 or 4 star hotel in Majorca, Ibiza, Menorca or Andalusia, mainland Spain, for the summer.
Legal EEUU contract from the half April(Right after the training period)
Salary based in the agreement with the Spanish Labour Unions for Hospitality Business. Minimum: 1.435 euros – maximum 2.157 euros (gross/monthly).
Paid Social security during your contract.
Private insurance during contract in case of accidents at work.
Paid accommodation and food throughout your contract, either in one of our hotels or an apartment outside
Paid flights (After fulfilling the season)
The opportunity to improve and practice your languages
A job where every day is different and fun?
Previous training course free of charge in March/April
Recruitment process in February: presentation of the company, conditions, salary and job description during the recruitment days. And all questions will be answered.
We are looking for Entertainers who can specialize in:
• Sport Entertainer & Shows: Applicants should be qualified in Physical education or Tourism education or a minimum of High School. Experience in monitoring activities, knowledge in sports, public relations and good presence.
• Children’s entertainer & Shows: Applicants should have an education as teachers, technical education in Kids care or experience in working with children in schools/kids camps/play schools.
• Fitness & Shows: Entertainers specialized in fitness and specific sport activities. Applicants should have a sports education related with fitness (FITNESS INSTRUCTORS, PHYSICAL EDUCATION SPECIALIZED IN FITNESS) and outdoors. Nordic walking, tennis, Pilates, tai chi, aerobic, step, pump, Zumba, body pump, body balance…
• Applicants for fitness and Kid’s Entertainment should be educated and attach proof of experience and references for each position
• Beside your mother tongue we look for English speakers with conversational level.
• VERY IMPORTANT: Knowledge in Spanish, French, German, Scandinavian languages or Czech will be appreciated
• Experience in dancing, classic and modern dance, will be appreciated.
• Previous experience in hotel entertainment is not required.
• A valid European passport.
All applicants must have the ability to entertain our guests in the evenings participating in mini-discos, dancing shows, comedy nights and game shows.
Send us your Cv in English with a motivation letter, where you show us your strengths, with a picture (whole body) to: email@example.com
RECRUITMENT IN TURIN : 6th FEBRUARY 2020!
CONTRATTO A TEMPO DETERMINATO
A causa dell'emergenza sanitaria Covid-19 l'organizzazione delle manifestazioni locali targate IOLAVORO è stata sospesa.
Continua invece senza interruzioni l'attività per favorire l'incontro tra domanda e offerta di lavoro con IOLAVORO Virtual.