20423 - Ingegnere certificatore delle procedure di qualitÀ
ingegnere certificatore delle procedure di qualità
PRESTIGIOSA AZIENDA SPECIALIZZATA NELLE TECNOLOGIE DI ILLUMINAZIONE AUTOMOBILISTICHE RICERCA:
FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ENGINEER (FSE)
The Functional Safety Engineer (FSE) is responsible for the successful compliance of safety relevant programs with ISO26262
• Planning, tracking and monitoring of project related Functional Safety work packages and milestones in all phases of the safety lifecycle.
• Performing confirmation reviews and software tool qualification
• Performing and moderating of safety analyses, such as DFMEA and DFA
• Planning and contribution in functional safety audits and assessments
• Responsible for release evaluation about ISO 26262 as well as the development of the Safety Case
• Regular reporting of the Functional Safety status including escalation to Senior Management in case of risks or issues
• Direct communication to the customer and suppliers, including agreement of DIA and regular status reporting Supporting and coaching the project team in the implementation of safety mechanisms and ensuring compliance to ISO 26262
• Training /education: Bachelor or Master in Electrical, Electronics, or Software Engineering or similar.
• 3-5 years’ experience in the design and development of electrical/electronic automotive products or/and quality management including experience in the development of functional safety relevant product / vehicle level experience with the implementation of functional safety.
• Excellent knowledge of ISO 26262 with proven experience in the implementation of the standard in automotive programs.
• Advanced knowledge in working with major engineering processes including requirements development and management, design verification, and design validation.
• Excellent knowledge in the areas of safety analysis for System, Hardware and Software including FMEA, Common Cause Analysis, Dependent Failure Analysis, FTA.
• Knowledge of advanced in relevant quality process including change management, configuration management, and issue resolution.
• Comprehensive knowledge in delivering technical training and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
• Basic Program Management experience
• Planned and structured approach
• Cross functional thinking
• Team oriented with assertiveness ability and social competencies.
• Good third-party communication & negotiation skills Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office package Advanced knowledge in Software Design Tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
• Comprehensive knowledge in Requirements & Configurations tools, e.g. PTC Integrity, DOORS
• Fluent English (speak & write)
Sede di lavoro: bacino di Rivoli
Proposta di inserimento: full time e tempo indeterminato
Italia: Provincia di Torino
CONTRATTO A TEMPO INDETERMINATO
DA 1 A 5 ANNI (Requisito Obbligatorio)
LAUREA (VECCHIO E NUOVO ORDINAMENTO) (Requisito Obbligatorio)
Inglese È richiesto un attestato per questa lingua
Excellent knowledge in the areas of safety analysis for System, Hardware and Software including FMEA, Common Cause Analysis, Dependent Failure Analysis, FTA.
IN ITALIA (Requisito Obbligatorio)
Clicca sul pulsante INVIA LA CANDIDATURA e compila il tuo profilo con tutte le informazioni. È necessaria l'autenticazione con Spid. Se non hai ancora Spid puoi richiedere un supporto utilizzando la chat di assistenza