Costa Crociere is seeking an intern to provide quality support to its Marketing Italy department.
This is an excellent learning opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience in a complex, multicultural and challenging business environment.
The intern will play a supporting role in defining Costa's Trade Marketing Italy strategy by contributing to the following activities:
- Both in terms of strategy and operational deployment, support in ensuring convergence and consistency between marketing and sales
- Market analysis to improve the trading of the target tools ( benchmarking, SWOT analysis, KPIs’ follow-up & reports);
- Support Promotional activity and distribution strategy
- Support the implementation of the distribution strategy for the allocated perimeter
- Participation in advertising campaigns and events organization
Bachelor and/or Master's Degree Marketing&Communication, Statistic or similar
Excellent skills in analysis and planning, proactive behavior combined with Commercial Acumen
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude.
Istruzione Laurea 4/5 anni vecchio ordinamento o Laurea 2° livello (+2)
Italia: Provincia di Genova
LAUREA (VECCHIO E NUOVO ORDINAMENTO) (Requisito Obbligatorio)