MALTA REF. 369480
Number of Posts: 1
Contract Type: 2 years definite contact
• Planning implementation and improvements of IT infrastructure while ensuring continuity of IT
• Managing and solving IT related incidents and requests, received through the internal ticketing
system, by providing direct assistance when the matter can be solved locally and escalating others
to support when cannot be resolved locally.
More details about the role:
• Make sure that every agent within the company is fully equipped with the necessary I.T equipment
and fully functional.
• Take care of accounts and mail boxes creation, include them in the necessary groups and give them
permissions as requested by their respective team leaders.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows OS, MS Office, network,
e-mail, CRM/Plexop, Zoiper and hardware in a timely manner ensuring reliability and stability.
• Keep under control the stock of computers and peripherals that will be provided to agents and
ensuring that needed material will always be available by ordering what is required in an
appropriate amount and always at the best price possible.
• Recommends IT strategies, policies, and procedures by assessing organization outcomes,
identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements
• Measure, plan and report IT infrastructure capacity, participate in IT infrastructure development
projects, cooperation with other IT-related teams
• Create “how-to” manuals on solutions to frequently asked questions, create procedures to
improve workflow and other technical documentation
• Fluent in English (fluent in Italian is an advantage).
• 1 years’ experience in IT is a must.
• Degree Qualification is an advantage.
Any assistance with accommodation/relocation
• Yes – Flight refund up to 200 euros after 3 months within the company
• 30 days free accommodation in the company apartment
• Medical insurance (after three months in the company)
• Malta Menu food allowance card after three months veterans 75EUR/month + breakfast at the
office every day
• Discount at St Julian’s largest gym, Cynergi
• Opportunity to grow within the company
Eur 18k – 22K
How the interviews will be held?
Please attach your cv