12 - 13 maggio 2021 | Video colloqui con preselezione - Chat
L'azienda richiedeva l'invio della candidatura entro il 30 aprile per effettuare la preselezione.
Se ti sei candidato e sarai preselezionato, riceverai un invito a sostenere un colloquio durante IOLAVORO Digital Edition.
Se non hai inviato la tua candidatura entro il 30 aprile, potrai comunque essere selezionato. Ti suggeriamo quindi di iscriverti subito e compilare con attenzione il tuo CV.
Se sei già iscritto accertati che il tuo CV sia completo. Questo aumenterà le tue chance.
A partire dal 7 maggio troverai nella tua pagina personale tutte le istruzioni per partecipare all'evento.
The Room Attendant reports to the Housekeeping Supervisor and is responsible for providing cleaning services in hotel rooms and public areas. This is a Front of House position that primarily deals with serving clients and maintaining ultimate levels of hygiene on a 24/7 basis.
• This role includes but is not limited to providing cleaning in accordance with departmental quotas.
• Maintain optimum standards of cleanliness in line with the company’s operating procedures and hygiene standards.
• Prepares equipment in accordance with daily requirements.
• Cleaning and sanitation of public areas and back of house areas throughout the hotel/resort.
• Follow H&S procedures and instructions on material safety data sheets
• Dusting of furniture, fixtures and fittings
• Cleaning and replenishment of supplies
• Cleaning of all floor surfaces, windows and balconies.
• Perform rotation cleaning duties i.e. deep cleaning of assigned areas in accordance with schedule
• Follow security protocols to ensure safety of guests
• Reporting of maintenance
• Responsible for achieving and exceeding customer satisfaction scores for the department and the hotel.
• To participate in Training and Development programs offered by the organisation.
• Maintain a climate of friendly cooperation
• Avoids wastage of products and ancillary amenities offered to guests
• Additional ad hoc duties as directed by Head of Department
• Previous experience working as a Room Attendant in a hotel/Resort will be considered to be advantageous
• Good understanding of how the role contributes to the success of the hotel
• Verbal communication skills in English and any other European Language
• Eye for detail and passion for service
• Physically fit and able to lift and move furniture.
• Willing to work on a shift basis in a hotel environment
• Maintains a high level of personal hygiene
• Conforms to hotels grooming standards
• Good time management
• Follows directions with ease
• Warm and friendly disposition