Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our
customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we
aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s
at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
As a Forex Dealer at Deriv.com, you will be working with the MT5 trading platform, where we offer forex,
stocks, and commodities trading. You will explore new business opportunities that will sharpen Deriv’s
competitive edge in the market. With your understanding of market trends, you will propose and plan the
implementation of new asset classes for our MT5 users.
Your knowledge of trader behaviour and trends will drive Deriv to the next level of success.
• Monitor trading activities and adequate risk exposure, while mitigating risk through hedging.
• Review trading conditions regarding our offered symbols and adjust spreads, commissions, swaps,
and trading sessions.
• Ensure that trade execution is in compliance with our best execution policy.
• Measure the impact of new features by conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Obtain the best pricing and execution for us and our clients by communicating with liquidity providers to
resolve issues related to price slippage, low liquidity, and quotes filtering.
• Keep abreast of the latest legislation and best practices regarding risk management, market-making,
• A university degree in a quantitative field such as finance, mathematics, statistics, or physics
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant industry/position
• Working experience as an MT4/MT5 Dealer or a dealer on any other trading platform for margin trading
• In-depth understanding of financial instruments and markets
• Keen interest in business news and familiarity with the economic calendar
• Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
What’s good to have
• Professional trading experience
• Knowledge of R, Python, SQL, MQL5, Power BI, or any other data visualisation tool
• Exciting work challenges
• Cooperative work environment
• Career advancement opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Casual dress code
On the job training is offered.
Any assistance with accommodation/relocation
30 days accommodation provided for relocation candidates only
Annual Gross Salary ranges from. € 24k to € 40 K
How will the interviews be held – Online/Onsite
If you wish to apply for this position, you must attach your CV in English
CONTRATTO A TEMPO INDETERMINATO
DA 1 A 5 ANNI (Requisito Obbligatorio)
LAUREA (VECCHIO E NUOVO ORDINAMENTO) (Requisito Obbligatorio)