16564 - Digital marketing executive ref. n. 369146
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our
customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we
aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at
the cutting edge of online trading technology.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you are a creative thinker, an innovator, and a dependable member of
the marketing team. You are skilled in creating campaigns that increase brand recognition, trust, and
customer acquisition. Our ideal candidate has excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
• Develop in-depth knowledge of our target audience and company values.
• Assist in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Write marketing content drafts for a variety of channels.
• Work with our copywriters and designers to optimise marketing content.
• Conceptualise, edit, and publish digital content such as videos, infographics, and posts
• Work on printed materials to supplement online products.
• Work with the Business Intelligence team to track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular
• Organise webinars and webcasts.
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies, and ensure that our brand is at the
forefront of industry developments in mobile marketing.
• A university degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant industry/position
• Familiar with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and Social Media Marketing
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• A passion for being up-to-date on the latest digital marketing channels and tools
• Good balance of creativity and analytical skills
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
• Growth-inducing challenges
• Productive work atmosphere
• Cooperation, support, and empowerment
• Career progression opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Health benefits
• Casual dress code
• Travel and internet allowances
On the job training is provided
Assistance with accommodation/relocation:
30 days accommodation provided for relocation candidates only
Annual Gross Salary ranges from € 24k to € 40 K
How will the interviews be held – Online/Onsite
If you wish to apply for this position, you must attach your CV in English
CONTRATTO A TEMPO INDETERMINATO
DA 1 A 5 ANNI (Requisito Obbligatorio)
LAUREA (VECCHIO E NUOVO ORDINAMENTO) (Requisito Obbligatorio)