We are the Compliance team, responsible for managing regulatory compliance within the company. We
perform a wide range of tasks, such as ensuring operational compliance with regulations, assisting with
regulatory audits and annual statutory audits, conducting anti-fraud checks on clients, and analysing trade and
payment activities for abuse. Our work is essential to the company’s sustainability and ambition.
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to
trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s
leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in
a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
As a Compliance Executive at Deriv.com, you will ensure that our group of companies worldwide conduct their
business operations in full compliance with relevant national and international laws and regulations.
What you’ll do
• Work with the Head of Compliance to ensure group companies comply with AML, KYC, and Data Protection
laws and regulations.
• Plan and direct internal programmes and policies to empower all departments with the knowledge,
awareness, and practices of regulatory compliance.
• Track laws and regulations that may affect all group companies and implement necessary changes to
internal policies in order to manage and mitigate our risk and exposure.
• Screen and approve website content and marketing promotions.
• Review and monitor business contracts and agreements entered into by group companies worldwide.
• Assist with regulatory audits and annual statutory audits of group companies worldwide.
What you have
● A Bachelor’s degree in commerce or any business-related field, law, or risk management
● A good understanding of corporate, legal or regulatory compliance
● A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
● Thorough understanding of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) processes
● The ability to draft and review legal documents and prepare licence applications
● A proactive approach in problem-solving
● The ability to absorb and understand varied compliance matters in a number of international jurisdictions
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
● Excellent proficiency in spoken and written English
What’s good to have
● Diploma in risk management and compliance (ICA)
What we’ll give you
● Growth-inducing challenges
● Productive work atmosphere
● Cooperation, support, and empowerment
● Career progression opportunities
● Market-based salary
● Annual performance bonus
● Health benefits
● Casual dress code
● Travel and internet allowances
Any assistance with accommodation/relocation
To be discussed during the interview
€20,000 – €40,000Gross
How will the interviews be held
Face to face or online
Malta is a historical archipelago country in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. Rich with beautiful beaches,
cathedrals, museums, cafes, and retail outlets, Malta is an ideal location to work from.
If you wish to apply for this position, you must attach your CV
CONTRATTO A TEMPO INDETERMINATO
DA 1 A 5 ANNI (Requisito Obbligatorio)
LAUREA (VECCHIO E NUOVO ORDINAMENTO) (Requisito Obbligatorio)