In the employer's "Bakery-Confectionery-Café" the maxim is quality!
There, bread is made with natural raw materials and no ready-made mixtures from the supply industry are used. Refined by first-class recipes and a high degree of professional competence, the baked goods attain the very highest quality.
The main pillar of the company are the employees: Their commitment, enthusiasm and pleasure in their work are the decisive key to success.
• Manufacturing of bread and rolls
• Operating and cleaning the machines
• Checking and storing ingredients
• Taking responsibility and working carefully
• Completed training as a baker and/or work experience
• Sense of quality and responsibility
• Knowledge of baking raw materials
• Reliability, motivation and ability to work in a team
• German language skills at least A2 are desirable (not mandatory, funding for a German language course is eventually possible)
Frame conditions and benefits for employees:
• Permanent employment contract
• Exciting job in a family business
• Good, performance-related pay (about 2000€/month net)
• Sustainable and meaningful work
• Secure job
• Creative environment in a friendly, cooperative team
• The employer can provide a small flat eventually or will assist in the search for a flat
Location: Benediktbeuern, Bavaria, Germany.
Please attach your CV in German or English
CONTRATTO A TEMPO INDETERMINATO
TITOLO DI ISTR. SEC. SUPERIORE SENZA ACCESSO UNIV.