We’re looking for a motivated Manual QA to join our ranks. The lucky candidate in this role will assist
our QA lead and help test our API’s, client facing SPAs, as well as our tooling applications.
You’ll be part of team working towards common goals, so it’s important that you have a keen eye for
detail, but more importantly, we want you to grow your skills with us. We work hard to produce
excellent results, but we also like to enjoy ourselves too, so it’s a great environment to be a part of.
• Work in an agile team consisting of frontend developers and other QAs to ensure that a quality
product is delivered.
• Designing and developing test specifications based on product functionalities and requirements.
• Collaborating with the product and developers in test teams to improve test quality.
• knowledge of the different testing methodologies
• Solid knowledge of testing at a frontend level (cross browser/viewport/cross platform)
• Ability to give suggestions aimed at improving quality and flag any possible degradation to the
quality of the product
• Ability to help design and execution of testcases based on requirements from our PO
• Able to work closely with the development team
• Knowledge of testing procedures and detailed report writing.
• Good knowledge of agile project management
• Self-motivated individual always looking to better his skills.
• Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt
Skills in the following area is considered a Plus:
• Testing at an API level
• ISTQB certification
• Experience with Test Management tools
Training is provided; however candidate must possess the minimum requirements and training can be
offered for additional skills.
Vacancy additional information
Any assistance with accommodation/relocation:
We cover relocation costs and provide temporary accommodation.
Any other benefits:
− Work on exciting products from the ground up
− Commuting Assistance
− Performance Bonus
− Wellness Package
− Health and Dental Insurance
− Work From home Allowance
− Welcoming Environment
− Chance to grow.
− Fruit, snacks & drinks
− Friday beers
− Summer & Winter events
Eur 15,000-35,000 (depending on candidate’s experience)
How will the interviews be held?
All interview stages are done remotely.
If you wish to apply for this position, you must attach your CV in English