At River, we develop innovative products for our clients who operate in different markets and industries
with the latest technologies.
We are looking for someone that can help us maintain our existing systems whilst building new ones
using .NET Core & Orleans whilst also creating SDKs with TypeScript to help our Frontend teams!
If you are a big team player, passionate about using the latest tech, have a keen eye for detail and
someone who is looking to grow their skills, we will support you all the way. We work hard to produce
excellent results, but we also like to enjoy ourselves too, so it is a great environment to be a part of. If
you think this next step is for you, let us have a chat.
• Work in an agile team consisting of other full-stack developers whilst in constant support of
other tech teams.
• Participate in task estimations & code reviews.
• Plan, build, test, and release new features and experiments in.Net, TypeScript, etc.
• Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on improvements to our
processes and systems.
• At least 2 years’ experience in .NET/C#
• Experience developing front facing APIs
• Able and willing to learn new technologies
• Experience using GIT
Skills in the following area is considered a Plus:
• Experience with Angular 4+ will be considered an asset
• Messaging technologies such as Kafka
• Working with Orleans or other actor model systems
• AWS, Azure or GCP experience
• Docker, kubernetes experience
• MySQL experience
• Self-motivated individual always looking to better his skills.
• Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to quickly learn new things and adapt
Training provided: Yes, however candidate must possess the minimum requirements and training can
be offered for additional skills.
Any assistance with accommodation/relocation: We cover relocation costs and provide temporary
• Any other benefits:
• Commuting Assistance
• Performance Bonus
• Wellness Package
• Health Insurance
• Work From home Allowance
Eur 30,000-50,000 (depending on candidate’s experience)
How will the interviews be held?
All interview stages are done remotely.
If you wish to apply for this position, you must attach your CV in English