We are Oticon Denmark – working with hearing loss through technology.
Our purpose is to help people who suffers from hearing loss with our ideas, knowledge and dedication.
Embedded SW Developer for Bluetooth development - Bluetooth solutions for hearing aids and wireless accessories
In your new position, you will be part of a team of 18 people divided into self-managed SCRUM teams, who design and implement embedded software for our in-house developed ASICs, which are used in our hearing instruments.
We promise you it won’t be boring and you can look forward to handling the following tasks:
* Adding new features to the hearing aids for the benefit of the end users
* Designing and implementing Bluetooth functionalities towards external devices (e.g. smartphones and own developed devices)
* Utilizing complex Linux-based build flows
* Implementing and debugging multi-core/multi-chip embedded Software
* Using your skills to provide the best solution when tight hardware resources constraints apply
* Interdisciplinary cooperating with many disciplines within R&D
* Working on feasibility projects to explore new opportunities
* Being involved in ear to ear communication
* Being part of innovating new end user solutions
The sky is the limit and it is up to you – in cooperation with a variety of organizational stakeholders – to develop world class products, which are able to meet customer needs in an effective way. You will have a very large degree of influence on the final product.
Your future colleagues, are looking forward to getting to know your humorous, informal and truly ambitious personality, so if you recognize these things in yourself, we would love to hear from you.
Now you know what we are looking for. What are you looking for?
Please contact us at the stand here in IOLAVORO, if this could be an interesting opportunity for you or a friend.
You are also welcome to contact Signe Linneboe, email@example.com or mobile: 0045 4149 9523.
Around 500 million people worldwide suffer from hearing loss. It is Oticon's ambition that our customers - hearing clinics throughout the world - prefer to use our products for people with impaired hearing. Oticon is one of the two largest companies in the industry, located in Copenhagen, all 1,300 employees develop with passion, dedication and professional expertise, some of the most innovative hearing aids in the world.