4730 - Tecnico laureato nelle scienze ingegneristiche e dell’architettura
tecnico laureato nelle scienze ingegneristiche e dell’architettura
You are highly qualified and would like to work in GERMANY? The International Placement Services (ZAV) are member of the European Employment Services network EURES. We are in contact with many interesting German employers who are looking for international specialists. We bring job seekers in contact to those employers and help them to successfully apply on the German market – We place our services at your disposal without charge.
We are looking for: SALES ENGINEER (M/F) FOR ITALY
for a company located in Paderborn, North-Rhine Westphalia
North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW) is a diversity state, where industrial and rural regions lie very close to each other. Discover the metropolitan area in the heart of Europe, with a strong economy and countless leisure time facilities.
NRW is thrilling! www.land.nrw
Almost thirty years ago, this company started out as a much admired and respected pioneer. It laid the foundations for key technologies such as rapid control prototyping and hardware-in-the-loop simulation. Today it is the world’s leading producer of engineering tools for developing electronic control units (ECUs) and mechatronic systems. The company’s tools are also used in aerospace, drives technology, medical engineering, industrial automation, and so on.
• Good English language skills and willingness to learn German
• Italian as a native language
• Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Engineering
• Very good recent graduates will be trained and can also apply for this position
• Proficiency in control engineering, measurement engineering
• Experience in Technical Sales would be an asset
• Proficiency in programming embedded systems and/or real-time systems would be an asset
• Confidence and assertiveness
• Willingness to travel
• High self-motivation and willingness to learn
Your tasks may include:
As a Technical Sales Engineer/ Applications Consultant, you will be the primary contact for the company’s customers in Italy. You will be talking to research and development engineers who are looking for the right tools to carry out their challenging projects. Curiosity about our customers’ requirements is an important prerequisite for giving competent advice in this high-tech field.
You will use the off-the-shelf products as a basis and integrate customer-specific extensions and adaptations to develop concepts that speed up each customer’s development process.
• Acquisition of new customers
• Maintaining relationships with long-term customers in Italy
• Presenting products and technologies
• Giving technical application advice and preparing customer-specific solutions
Relocation support of the employer
• Active support in finding accommodation in Paderborn
• An above-average, performance-oriented salary (13-month salary with an optional company performance bonus)
• Active support in attaining German language proficiency (if applicable, also for the spouse or partner)
• A solid training concept based on mentors
• An innovative, future-oriented product range
• Multifaceted, diverse tasks within project teams
• An excellent partnership-based work climate
• A high level of personal responsibility
You are interested?
HOW TO APPLY: Please visit the EURES-AREA on IOLAVORO Jobfair and bring us your CV (in english)