We are looking for a person to hire with the role of Tax Specialist, in Bayer S.p.A., organizational unit Taxes.
The main purposes of this position are:
• Support the decision making regarding the interpretation of tax laws (in particular Corporate Income Tax and VAT) in all areas of corporate and business operations.
• Collaborate with the corporate functions to develop efficient and practical solutions in line with tax laws for business needs
• Support the minimization of tax risks related to the business operations (Transfer Pricing included), the M&A and business reorganizations.
• Support the efficient management of tax audits and tax litigations.
• Inform the various corporate functions about the tax laws of their interest, according to the pattern established by the responsible of the function
• Support to the administrative and tax fulfillment
• Verify the IRES and IRAP annual tax returns and related payments
• Contribute to the drafting of corporate procedures and contractual agreements in order to ensure compliance with tax laws.
• 2-4 years’ experience at top tier international law firms/big four tax departments or at Company’s tax department.
• Degree in Economics
• Certified Tax Expert – Certified Public Accountant
• Fluent use of English as Business language
• Role model in business integrity and ethical behavior
• Ability to develop and manage relationships with other stakeholders within the group
Italia: Comune di Milano (MI)
CONTRATTO A TEMPO DETERMINATO
DA 1 A 5 ANNI
LAUREA (VECCHIO E NUOVO ORDINAMENTO) (Requisito Obbligatorio)
Inglese (Requisito Obbligatorio)
Tipologie di lavoratore ricercate
Invalidi civili con grado di invalidità superiore al 45% (Art. 1 L.68/99)
Invalidi del lavoro con grado di invalidità superiore al 33% (Art. 1 L.68/99)
Invalidi di guerra, invalidi per servizio dalla 1° all' 8° categoria (Art. 1 L.68/99)
Non vedenti (Art. 1 L.68/99)
Sordomuti (Art. 1 L.68/99)
Orfani, vedove, profughi ed equiparati a orfani (Art. 18 L.68/99)
Vittime del terrorismo e della criminalità organizzata (Art. 18 L.68/99)