4562 - Devops - web & mobile agile applications operations
Have you heard about MSD?
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us using technology
We are looking for Passionate and experienced professionals with application operations background willing to work in an agile way to be able to deliver value to the business in the fastest way possible.
Looking at the best practices on the market, with our DevOps initiative, of which you will be a part, we are looking to bringing Operations and Development together to build better products faster.
What is the job about?
As a Web & Mobile Agile Applications Operations you will be responsible for leading the DevOps initiative in the web & mobile teams, driving us to improve and automate our operational processes and providing operation support for our products. You will be embedded into one of our Mobile Development Scrum teams having opportunity to work directly with the developers to drive continuous improvement of the product.
As part of your daily job you will participate in the agile activities, cooperate with the developers, Product Owner and Scrum master. You will be doing hands on technical work, following the established ITIL processes in the company and finding better ways to do things.
What we need is a person who:
- Knows how to manage operations support for applications in business environment
- Has got experience with operating in a matrix organization and handling 3rd party vendors
- Knows, understands and likes Agile product development
- Has got experience with application life cycle
- Posesses working knowledge of application management continuous improvement
- Is natural with curiosity, good communication, enthusiasm
- Knows automation tools (f.e Jenkins, Docker and Ansible sound familiar?)
- Has got at least some experience with Linux administration
- Has got experience with version control systems (e.g. Git)
- Has got programming/scripting skills (e.g. bash, Python)
However we will be happy if you know or heard of any of these :
- Experience with supporting mobile applications
- DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery
- Databases & database administration
- Knows ITIL processes, CMDB management
- Cloud experience (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Configurations tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef)
- Automation engines (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Cruise control)
- Monitoring tools and their integration
- Application testing skills
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to implement something new for us - DevOps
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
We want to know about you. Apply now! Know anybody who might be interested?
Refer this job!