MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center in the heart of Prague with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment. Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
You will join Integration team that is responsible for ongoing development of MSD’s global integration backbone built on Tibco products. The team focuses both on the delivery of projects and also on exploration of new capabilities and adoption of the latest technology. You will have access to the latest products from Tibco with support directly from Tibco.
We are looking for enthusiastic IT Professional who:
- Has got BSc or MSc degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science.
- Has got experience with leading small teams who successfully deliver project work.
- Has got solid experience (6+ years) with Tibco products such as Tibco EMS, BW, BE. knowledge of Tibco BPM products is an advantage.
- Knows how to manage Tibco administration and installations tools.
- Knows Linux very well.
- Understands operational processes and ITIL very well.
- Understands Network topology, HW architecture, DMZs, Load balancing, Fault tolerance, clustering, error handling operation and performance tuning.
- Has good knowledge of development tools (SVN, GIT).
- Knows how to communicate with stakeholders, manager relationships and work in diverse global environment.
In a nutshell , we would like you to :
- Coordinate and supervise all administrator work on Tibco tools
- Manage other platform engineers – both internal and external
- Do administration of all Tibco environments
- Perform all SW upgrades and application enhancements
- Maintain up to date and accurate documentation of all Tibco environments (in CMDB or other tools)
- Work with architects on Tibco roadmaps (technical roadmap), then plan work activities aligned with the roadmap.
- Support Analysts in definition of technical requirements for projects
- Define and own strategy for SW deployment, work on automation of deployments
- Maintain current industry knowledge and detailed knowledge of Tibco products.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Our Employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.