MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Join us in the digital health revolution and tackle biggest opportunities and challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology. Become a member of our IT Global Innovation Center in the heart of Prague with innovative atmosphere and flat, friendly and collaborative environment. Create awesome digital products and enjoy a reward that technology careers don’t often bring: the satisfaction of helping to save lives.
You will join Integration team who is responsible for ongoing development of MSD’s global data integration built on Informatica tools. The team focuses both on the delivery of projects and also on exploration of new capabilities and adoption of the latest technology.
We are looking for enthusiastic IT professional who:
- Has got BSc or MSc degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science
- Has got a solid experience (3+ years) with Tibco products administration
- Has got hands on experience with Tibco products, primarily with integration products Tibco EMS, BW, BE and knowledge of Tibco BPM products is advantage
- Is very good with Linux, DB administration
- Understands operational processes – Release management, Problem and Incident management, understands ITIL
- Understands of Network topology
- Possess good knowledge of SVN or GIT and deployment processes
- Would like to work in a diverse environment and communicate with colleagues from other locations
- Is a confident self-starter who is organized and is able to manage a number of competing priorities.
In a nutshell , we would like you to:
- Administer all Tibco environments to support the Integration platform at MSD
- Provide technical support for Integration team, to both internal and external team member It includes: upgrade and patch coordination, platform administration guidance, monitoring, trouble shooting and performance analysis.
- Write technical documentation including, but not limited to configuration artifacts, infrastructure/technical diagrams, installation qualification and validation documentation
- Maintain up to date and accurate documentation of all Tibco environments (in CMDB or other tools)
- Support Analysts in definition of technical requirements for projects
- Maintain current industry knowledge and detailed knowledge of Tibco products.
Besides a great atmosphere and flexible working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Our Employees are the key to our company’s success! We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.