Mercoledì 04 Ottobre 2017 (Colloqui con preselezione) Giovedì 05 Ottobre 2017 (Colloqui liberi)
4459 - Master coach - automotive
MSX International Group is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries. MSXI’s deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
To learn more about MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com
We are currently looking for a:
“Master Coach - Automotive”
Purpose of the Position
As a Master Coach, you will be an important pillar of this project. You provide our clients with creative strategies to create customer engagement that work.
You will assume responsibility for one or more project modules, interact directly with clients, handle daily project management concerning clients and colleagues, prepare and give presentations, and contribute to customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Utilize MSXi methodology and practitioner guidelines to deliver high-quality, branded service.
• Analyze retailer customer satisfaction, business performance, process and personnel with the objective of identifying strengths and opportunities to improve.
• In conjunction with retailer leadership and personnel develop and agree an action plan to tackle the areas of improvement.
• Motivate and facilitate the implementation of the action plan and the development of a continuous improvement mid-set within the retailer team with the main objective of improving customer satisfaction.
• Follow up on the implementation of the agreed actions and measure results in terms of customer satisfaction.
• Coach retailer personnel on how to improve customer handling process and attitude.
• Develop retailer personnel leadership, team spirit and problem solving skills.
• Any other tasks required to support the business from the operational perspective.
Education, Competencies and Experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Previous experience in retailer coaching and / or after sales process improvement with the objective of proving customer satisfaction in the automotive industry are a must;
• Experience with premium brands would be an advantage. Certified coach by an industry recognized body will be a plus;
• Proficiency in all MS Office tools is required;
• Working knowledge Tableau or similar is preferable;
• Comfortable with a fast pace of change, while ensuring continuity of current activities;
• Ability to perform formal analysis and provide written interpretations of findings;
• A flexible and yet structured and logical approach; able to handle multiple tasks, think and plan ahead and build in contingencies;
• Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information and assess requirements;
• Ability to work independently with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams;
• Ability to work on objectives;
• Excellent communicator and people motivation skills;
• Availability to travel up to 60% of the time.
High-level of professional English language skill required (written and spoken).
MSX International is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce. Only shortlisted candidates will receive a direct reply. Personal data treatment abides with the applicable European regulations.